AutoVM is a management and automation solution that simplifies virtualization systems through a simple control panel. This platform provides a complete IAAS management platform for hosting, Cloud providers, and telecom corporations. Companies with private networks using virtualization as infrastructure can easily manage their service by AutoVM without the help of any technician or an operator.
Some of the features:
- VCenter and WHMCS integration.
- Auto installation of the operating system on VM.
- Bandwidth monitoring and managing VPS traffic usage.
- Full API service
- Auto Provisioning VM After Payment Successfully.
- Auto-assign IP and Network adapter once VM is created.
- Hourly and pay-as-you-go cost model
- Create VAPP, cluster, and resources for the client
- Discover VMs, Storage, Clusters, VAPPs, Datacenters, and Networks automatically
- Support VSAN, Storage DRS, Distributed switch
- Support OAuth service
- Run Bash/Batch, Python, or any scripts after VM installation
- Manage IPs by the platform
- Template customization
- VM HTML console
- Clone the existing VM by clients
There are many different problems regarding the manual management of virtualization platforms. For example, the workflow process requires ticketing and queues, hiring and managing the operators or technicians can be financially expensive, human error is another issue that may occur, there may be security issues, and there will be manual and inconsistent provisioning. However, the AutoVM platform will be the best choice for those companies who want to minimize all the risks taken during manual management.
In addition, AutoVM is software for reducing technician tasks and providing a simple workflow for consumers, resulting in accelerated task management. With AutoVM, all virtualization systems workflows are grouped into one set through a simple dashboard, and employees or customers of an organization can handle all requests by themselves. With multi-cloud support in this system, employees do not need to learn several techniques, and all tasks are automatically operated. The challenges mentioned above are eliminated, and organizations can automate their infrastructure at an economical cost.